cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

New Samsung Members App

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well.

In the US, Samsung will now be using a new Samsung Members app. The new app can be found on the Galaxy Apps store by pressing the following link: http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.voc&cId=000003596846

Enjoy.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: New Samsung Members App

Thank you so much I wanted to make sure I had right one @Rydah 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: New Samsung Members App

No problem. I am glad to hear my post could be of some assistance. Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Asteroid

awesome thanks
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

thanks so much. chocoreviews from Twitter.
Highlighted

Loving the new Samsung Members app

Afternoon guys, I hope you all are enjoying the new app and improvements from the predecessor app (like Samsung+). If anyone is new to this app and needs any support, try posting a screenshot and detail what it was doing around the time it started. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of this week and stay healthy 👍🏿
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Loving the new Samsung Members app

I tell ya what,its alot smoother and faster. Usually or the last few months it would be slow and lagging. Then lock up and quit itself. Now its awesome! Btw ,just bought Samsung 4500 Television and absolutely love it too! Thank you!
Highlighted

Re: Re: Loving the new Samsung Members app

yea even with bug fixes the app continued to have errors or didn't even load anything at all
Highlighted
Astronaut

I downloaded new members app but when I opened it said I had to uninstall old version before use. I went to find it and I do not see it to uninstall. I even uninstalled new one to hopefully find old version easier. I've never seen an "update" require uninstallation of older version. Y'all should've m it de it automatically uninstall or update old version literally. Now what do I do?
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: New Samsung Members App

Where do you you go to get it? They didnt say that either playstore? Waiting to find out .