cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

New Samsung galaxy notes update!!

I absolutely hate the new update for the notes. I'm really big on lists to help me remember everything and keep on top of things. I love to include pictures in my lists as well.

After the new update, whenever I edit or add things to my list, the text goes down but the pictures don't and then they wrap around the pictures. It completely messes up my whole list each time I want to edit/add something. Each time I have to edit the text, than manually drag down the picture and do that for all the text and pictures below because that gets messed up as well.

It's so irritating. Before, whenever I edit things, they would all go down together and it was fine.

I wish Samsung changes the notes features back to the previous version or at least give people the option to choose the old version. Also, I really liked the date and time feature on when the note was last edited.

It's really upsetting they got rid of it for such a disappointing version of the notes

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: New Samsung galaxy notes update!!

I have note 10+ and I don't experience what your going through
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: New Samsung galaxy notes update!!

I also hate the new update. I was able to keep my screen notes to access quickly now I have to pin them?