cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

New Samsung notes update locked notes

I updated to the new samsung notes update with a bunch of new features and a new format for the notes so I downloaded the plug in to open my old notes and everything worked fine until I tried to open any of my locked notes, when I try to open one of my locked notes, it just says "can't open a note locked by another account" but I never changed accounts so I can't go into my locked notes.
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: New Samsung notes update locked notes

I tried re signing into my account, still doesn't work, restarted my phone, still doesnt work.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: New Samsung notes update locked notes

do you have a samsung tablet or computer? if so, open notes from there. if you know your password, you should be able to unlock them.
Highlighted
Constellation

Installed updated version of Samsung notes and can't open notes without installing Note add on. unable to install add on. Google keeps blocking it!
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: New Samsung notes update locked notes

have you checked the Samsung app store? you may already have the add-on. check your app list for Samsung note add-on
Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm in the same situation.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Clearing Data and Cache worked for me
Highlighted
Constellation

same here. I couldn't open my secured notes because of that update.😠
Highlighted
Asteroid

Same issue as well!
Highlighted
Astronaut

I seem to have fixed the issue by making sure my notes were all backed up on my samsung account, then clearing all data and cache from the samsung notes app (from the app info screen of samsung notes in the system settings, then in the storage section) and then I synced my samsung account with the notes app and everything started working again.