Original topic:

New bixby routines features

(Topic created: 12-23-2022 06:38 PM)
N0Y0U2114
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I'm going to split this into a few main sections.

1. More options for Galaxy wearables
A. Be able to control settings such as power saving, always on display, and water lock from a routine.
B. Be able to start a routine when the watch is worn.
C. Be able to start routines based on the battery life of Galaxy devices (and other Bluetooth devices). Such as give an alert when battery is below 20% on connected devices.
D. Be able to edit watch faces with Bixby routines.

2. An expansion on modes functionality
A. The option to have AND functions for modes. For example, if at a location AND between certain times, start work focus mode. 
B. Be able to start modes outside of bedtime mode, from watch.
C. Be able to start modes from the routines lock screen widget and home screen widgets

3. More condition types
A. And statements. If Bluetooth device is connected and sound mode is mute, then change to sound mode sound
B. Or statements If battery is above 20% or fast charging, turn off power saving mode.
C. Multi-step routines. When battery is above 80% or charging, adaptive refresh rate on; when battery is between 79% and 40%, adaptive refresh rate on when in select apps; when battery is below 39%, adaptive refresh rate off.
D. Let us choose if a function turns back on or not after a routine ends, instead of it always resetting.
3 Replies
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@N0Y0U2114 "And statements. If Bluetooth device is connected and sound mode is mute, then change to sound mode sound"

This is already available. Simple add another condition in the If section. All the conditions in the If section must be true to trigger the routine. 

Screenshot_20221224_091809_Modes and Routines.jpg

{EDIT} "Let us choose if a function turns back on or not after a routine ends, instead of it always resetting."

This is also possible. Just click the Reverse actions area to edit it.

0 Likes
TypicalZedF
Astronaut
Options
I agree. I posted a similar suggestion. I find it annoying how I use Bixby routines for school. I can auto mute my phone, but I can't mute my watch. Hopefully they see our suggestions. ^w^
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.