cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Newbie to Galaxy Phones

This is my first Galaxy phone. I have really enjoyed it and how easy it is to use. I will definitely buy another....

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Newbie to Galaxy Phones

Welcome to the galaxy family.
I used to be an LG owner for a few years. Finally switched over to galaxies after getting fed up with system errors and random shut downs.
The Galaxy series is really amazing. They work well, have great battery life, and have a speedy support team.
Highlighted
Sun

Congrats on your new Galaxy Device! Thats awesome. You can't go wrong with a Samsung device. Welcome to the Samsung members app. If you ever need anything at all, the Samsung community is always here to help!👍
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Halo

welcome, I've been a Galaxy and note owner since the very first. trying to keep hubby on board but he's adamant to switch to Apple, says it's easier. im appalled lol!
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Welcome @iamholly !!

So glad you're a part of the Samsung Galaxy family! I'm glad you're enjoying your new device and know that if you have any questions about your device, your fellow Galaxy members are happy to help!

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted
Astronaut

Glad your happy with your purchase hope you enjoy your galaxy phone like me