cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Night Mode

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have a problem regarding night mode. 

I have the samsung A5 (2017) and I cannot seem to find where night mode is, I don't know if my phone does not have the proper software update (It updated on October 22) or if my phone just does not have it.

I would really apprediate a responce.

Thanks,

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Night Mode

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Night Mode was introducing in the android pie update. If I'm not wrong, your phone is in android oreo. Thus you won't get it. Sadly samsung only does two main software updates.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there,

Give this link here a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082645/

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I checked out the link but sadly I still could not find night mode. There is simply no option to select, I have a samsung default wallpaper and no theme installed and I am confused. Sorry to bother.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Night Mode was introducing in the android pie update. If I'm not wrong, your phone is in android oreo. Thus you won't get it. Sadly samsung only does two main software updates.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, I appreciate it. Too bad I can't get night mode, I personally like the look of it.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, i had a similar problem on my j5(2016) and there actually is a solution. Although it isnt a system wide night mode, just search for one in galaxy themes. There are a few nice ones that i used

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh really? I'll have to take a look at them.

Thanks!