Options
Samsung Apps and Services
This is disappointing :frowning_face:

8 Replies
Capo
Cosmic Ray
Options
I have been trying to find out about this. just seen this email and I'm confused. they were already changing the point structure to something worse now their just getting rid of it all together? bad decision samsung
DorkSaber
Asteroid
Options
It was a long time coming. They have been gradually ramping down the rewards program for a long time now. I remember the good old days when they were giving away $50 Shop Samsung coupons for 1000 points. I was racking up $50 a week! Got myself a nice tablet and decked out my phone with accessories for free in just a couple months! Good news is Google Pay just started a rewards program. No MST but still might not be a bad time to give it a try. Use this link to get an extra bonus with your first purchase. https://g.co/payinvite/z42wv8a
userSD3UNDmmW3
Asteroid
Options
I too racked up WOW! That's why folks are jumping to iPhone can you get the hint Samsung??? DUH!!!!
0 Likes
St3v3C
Comet
Options
basically it means we should all switch to Google pay.
userSD3UNDmmW3
Asteroid
Options
agree
0 Likes
MomOf4Boys
Asteroid
Options
I just saw the email and this soooo disappointing! One of the main reasons I even use Samsung Pay is for the points! I guess it's time to go elsewhere! :thinking_face:
userSD3UNDmmW3
Asteroid
Options
Really Samsung how :thinking_face: :unamused_face: disappointing :\ :(
0 Likes
userTr0IwSVlR8
Asteroid
Options
THIS is why I moved to Google pay. the only reason I still use Samsung pay is because some stores don't have the ability to take Google yet. Some of the older terminals don't recognize the contactless feature. With Google pay, at least you can earn cash back on some purchases. within a few days the money couldn't be transferred to your personal bank account. =)
0 Likes