cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

No measure button on Samsung Health app

The "measure" button disappeared for stress and oxygen saturation on the Samsung Health app. I can't figure out how to measure those things. I just bought the Ultra20 phone - the most expensive, supposedly highest level phone Samsung makes, and it feels like nothing is working with it. Especially now in the time of COVID, I want to measure my oxygen saturation. 

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: No measure button on Samsung Health app

I'm not sure which phone you are referencing by "Ultra20" but neither the S20 Ultra nor the Note 20 Ultra have the hardware sensors needed to make those measurements. That is why the measure button is not available. 

Constellation

Sorry, I have the Note 20 ultra. So they go rid of the oxygen measurement?? Why would they do that? This is supposed to be the newest phone and it has LESS bells and whistles? Especially during a pandemic when people want to measure their oxygen saturation? Whoever made that decision wasn't thinking.

Astronaut

Re: Re: No measure button on Samsung Health app

ok have same issue. horrible
Astronaut

I have had the same issue. just switched to note 20 ultra and the buttons have disappeared. came from s10 working fine
Constellation

This is very disappointing. I thought I was upgrading from a Note8 to a Note20 Ultra 5G, but this part is a downgrade. Thanks for posting here, as it was not clear why the measuring feature was missing. I would recommended making this clear in the app to save users time and effort trying to figure out what went wrong.