Original topic:

Not happy with my Samsung Financing experience

(Topic created: 06-13-2021 05:56 AM)
usert00bPznDvP
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So, originally I was upset about the impossible process of trying to get financed through Samsung and somehow found my way to this community. In looking through the threads to see who else had this problem, I ended up coming to a new realization... I don't think I'd want a Samsung phone, especially the new ones. I mean, come on! Every model has something wrong? Anyways, if you're like me and pouring through here about financing, save yourself the time. It'll never happen.

3 Replies
Digibyte
Constellation
Options
I have the note 20 ultra and never had a problem. I got mine financed through PayPal with 0% interest for 18 months (can't remember exactly).
0 Likes
MistaWonderful
Cosmic Ray
Options
I've been able to secure financing thru Samsung with two different devices. The most recent deal that Samsung offered ($600 dollars off of the next device I upgrade too) made it a no brainer for Me. There's a way you can contact TD Bank directly if you are experiencing issues with securing financing. Maybe speaking with someone directly will help your process.
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Yes I have NVM after I told them what to do! They got back to me and said "thank you, it worked"