Original topic:

Notification Feature Request.

(Topic created: 05-10-2022 01:15 PM)
Jetster
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I love the way the notifications are organized, everything with the notifications are great, but...

Sometimes I don't check all my notifications and I then press the"clear all" notifications button but then I notice an important notification that just got cleared. In the next update could you guys possibly make a feature that stores recently deleted notifications for a few hours or something like that.
4 Replies
Options
I think maybe not pressing 'Clear All' would solve this issue. If you're getting too many notifications, you can turn some off, or limit what kinds you're getting per app (depending on the app).
Jetster
Comet
Options
You'd think, but in my daily life I get a about 76 notifications and I also have permanent notifications. I often don't read all of them because of this.
0 Likes
Options
W😵W. That would drive me bat$h!t crazy 🤣 I agree with you then. This would be a really good idea to implement. Or maybe some kind of notification "priority" where you set certain apps at a certain level and when you tap 'Clear All' you'd get an annoying pop-up like, "Are you SUUUURE you want to clear this notification??" and then you'd be like, oh thank goodness okay, nope need to look at that! 😅
Jetster
Comet
Options
Something like that.
0 Likes