[OFFICIAL] Samsung Holiday Shipping Update 🎁

(Topic created on: 12/7/20 6:31 PM)
Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 3.28.39 PM.png

It’s time to spread that holiday cheer! Share the wonder of the season and get your gifts in time with free shipping, free returns, and no-touch delivery, while supplies last.*

Order by December 19, 2020 to get most smartphones, wearables, tablets and laptops delivered by December 25, 2020 while supplies last.

Check out last minute offers on our best gifts here.

For more information, please feel free to reach out to our order support team here.

*Large home appliances and 65”+ TVs not guaranteed by December 25. Delivery date for large home appliances and 65”+ TVs varies depending on location and available inventory.

87 Replies
snaketacos24
Astronaut
Options
I like the fact life is good and kids will be safe one day!:rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:
Left2Beg2Differ
Constellation
Options
you know I purchased two devices because they had the temperature feature in Pro mode on the camera you guys forced me to do a f****** update and lo and behold you remove the feature so now I have two $1,200 phones that are useless for my photography business without the feature good job guys. pretty sure I'm going to go to Apple because of this. because at least they don't take away key features on their updates if anything they only make them better not remove them. Totally disappointed with the customer service from Samsung once I brought the issue to the attention of the customer service team and they pretty much told me I'm still out of luck. $2,500 purchase on two phones that are useless to me now. I purchased these phones for one key reason so pretty much you've sold me something and then took away the reason I bought it I'm pretty sure that's fraud
BlueToadenstein
Astronaut
Options
when Apple makes a new phone, they update the previous one to make it worse. I'm not sure if you're making a wise choice
TcpTT
Astronaut
Options
poor thing? I understand.
ShanesWorld73
Astronaut
Options
I want I want... Really? Tis the season for giving. Not I want...
Astronaut
Options
no inglΓ©s
CreamOfMushroom
Astronaut
Options
no habla espaΓ±ol
FredRyanny
Astronaut
Options