Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Samsung Introduces Batteries Plus as Independent Service Provider

(Topic created: 09-04-2021 11:15 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

We are excited to have Batteries Plus as an independent service provider!

Unknown.jpeg

From texting to sending emails, you rely on your smartphone for a variety of personal and professional tasks throughout the day. As hard as you try to protect your investment, accidents happen. Fortunately, the tech experts at Batteries Plus Bulbs specialize in performing comprehensive Samsung phone repairs. You can count on us for super-fast Samsung screen replacements, Samsung battery replacements and more no matter where you purchased your phone!

Click HERE for more information on services, applicable devices, and more! 

Options
Thanks samsung u always the best since 2006
susie1954
Astronaut
Options
I paid for icons and can not find them since they changed galaxy themes. I guess im out all that money
damante
Asteroid
Options
I went there for my S10, when I had it. I ended up leaving with a different color back glass because they broke it, and a non OEM front.
Bs2209
Sun
Options

Sounds fun 😆 hope to heck they gave you a (we up your phone) discount 😉 a.k.a. as no charge

halezbellz12
Asteroid
Options
So do they not repair the Note 20 Ultra??? When I click on that model on their website it just takes me to an error page but every other phone model I click on works.
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Probably a broken link. It literally takes a single wrong character (i.e. letter/number) to break a link or even an entire web page 🤔
Unimatrix_1
Galaxy
Options
Everyone is so bent out of shape for Android 12. I have the best provider spectrum. As long as my phone works I'm happy
Bs2209
Sun
Options
You're either a Russian spy or in desperate need of a competent mental health professional 🤔
bogac
Astronaut
Options

Ubreakifix . Not too optimistic about the new one.

itsRickSung
Galaxy
Options
Finally another alternative so that means customers will have more options!! Hope Samsung opens their own store like how Apple does repairs tho