News and Announcements

[OFFICIAL] Samsung X uBreakiFix Responsible Recycling Program

Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options

In a continued effort to remiain environmentally conscious, we are excited to announce that we have partnered with uBreakiFix locations all over the US to offer free & convenient collection of customers unwanted, old or broken small electronics for responsible recycling!

Recycle.UBIF.jpg

What: We have partnered with uBreakiFix in the US to offer free and convenient collection of customers unwanted, old or broken small electronic devices for responsible recycling. This is available at all UBIF locations (500+)

Where: any uBreakiFix store location around the US

When: This is an ongoing service and available now in all UBIF stores 

How: Customers can visit any UBIF location and drop off their products for responsible recycling.

­

To find a UBIF location, customers can visit the Samsung locator page

For a list of eligible products customers can bring in for recycling, check out our Samsung recycling page

72 Comments
userJIONxv8Xyh
Asteroid
Options
this is great news!
CyborgNetic101
Asteroid
Options
excellency my LAD...
HUNTER308
Astronaut
Options
I have a moisture detected in your charger/USB alert been there for over a month no one knows how to fix it any suggestions
Sharkbear15
Astronaut
Options
ok great
wxman2
Constellation
Options
My go to repair and support.
MeggyBree
Astronaut
Options
The phone company stole my Note 10plus and that phone is nowhere to be found I am so disappointed. I liked my phone.
joshg1
Asteroid
Options
you might want to try using the Wi-Fi calling feature
piddy1
Astronaut
Options
that's cool
freeofhusbandshack
Astronaut
Options
excellent service and employee's! Very helpful!
Alizee
Astronaut
Options
eselete services
E7676
Astronaut
Options
or sell it on ebay and make money while some or all parts live on.
E7676
Astronaut
Options
lots of heat and a suction cup along with a pry tool on the back side will get you in. Buy the screen assembly of your choice. Swap all of the guts over to the new assembly.
hated
Explorer
Options
yes I can help you... I'll go step by step .. let me know when u ready
hated
Explorer
Options
I can help you
useraTnlFBg243
Constellation
Options
nnnnn
AshJain
Astronaut
Options
is Bixby useful and also it seems like the amount of space Samsung gives you use quickly so it's useless, isn't it?. And I also have all my clout providers fighting and saving the same stuff dot-dot-dot like Microsoft OneDrive OneNote Google Drive, photos,box, Dropbox. Can anybody suggest how to avoid that. and if you have several devices and they all have the emails then you get multiple emails with you then have to get rid of from each device manually as they don't synchronize. that is if you delete from one it doesn't delete automatically from the other devices.
2. additionally how do you synchronize your Google phone book and combined it with the Legacy Outlook phone book and save them all and keep them synchronized. used to be easy on BlackBerry as you could change on your computer Outlook and it could synchronize with everything. Samsung started with a similar Kies app but they don't support it anymore
SkrrtSwrve
Constellation
Options
thank you
Fuzzyleanonme41
Astronaut
Options
my account hacked! I don't have Samsung Samsung account please help
usermqT4DgWCMC
Constellation
Options
youbreakitifixit are very expensive for repairs.
piddy1
Astronaut
Options
good for
Nomad1
Astronaut
Options
you all I feel cheated me out of being able to get the galaxy20 but hard sold me this 11 that can't get the free tv app.
rebeccabezzard
Astronaut
Options
hello