(Topic created on: 4/19/21 9:11 PM)
Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello Community Members - 

[IntroImage] S21FE_1440x1920_EN_A.jpg

We’d love to hear your valuable feedback about Galaxy experiences - and if you love the Galaxy Family of devices, then this survey is for you!

We're looking for feedback from you, our users around the Galaxy Series of devices! As Samsung Community Members, you are some of our most valuable and active users - and we'd like to hear from you. This survey is open to all users who love the Galaxy series of devices, and want their voices to be heard. 

To access the survey, just click the link below!*

Link to Survey: https://contents.samsungmembers.com/share/redirect.html?dl=view/survey?surveyCode=PapArMYXqj

*You must have a Samsung Account AND have the Samsung Members App downloaded on your device to access the survey. 

*If you do not have the Samsung Members App downloaded, the link will take you to the Google Play Store to download.*

*If you DO have the Samsung Members App downloaded, but you DON'T have a Samsung Account, the link will take you to the Members App Login Page.*

*If you're logged into your account on the Samsung Members App, the link will take you directly to the survey.*

4 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Done
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Just did my part and submitted my survey
Ryan77