JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Old Calendar Events Missing

(Topic created: 11-27-2022 03:14 PM)
No User
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hi!  So I have a LOT of important events saved in my Samsung calendar on my old Note 3, and I upgraded two years ago to the Note S20 Ultra, but I noticed that the calendar doesn't have any of the old events I have saved to the account.

Is there a way to get them to my new phone, or view them on the Samsung website somewhere?  The calendar entries were my go-to for all important life things, and marking very important events and reminders.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
No User
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hey there!  Sorry for the delay.  Thanks for your suggestion, but it didn't work!  Turns out, it wasn't ever saved to my Samsung account, but to the phone's "My Calendar"!

But luckily for me, I have manual Samsung SmartSwitch and Samsung Kies backups on old hard drives, which I was able to restore the Calendar data from there, and move over to my Samsung account.

Phew!

View solution in context

3 Replies
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Note20
Settings>>accounts and backup>>select restore, under the Samsung cloud section. You will be shown a list of devices that you've backed up previously. Select note 3 if it's there and it'll display what categories are backed up. Select the calendar app and then select restore. LMK if this helps! GL!
Solution
No User
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hey there!  Sorry for the delay.  Thanks for your suggestion, but it didn't work!  Turns out, it wasn't ever saved to my Samsung account, but to the phone's "My Calendar"!

But luckily for me, I have manual Samsung SmartSwitch and Samsung Kies backups on old hard drives, which I was able to restore the Calendar data from there, and move over to my Samsung account.

Phew!

KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Note20
Glad you got it figured out!
0 Likes