Original topic:

One Big Inconvenience of Reminders Sync with Microsoft To Do

(Topic created: 04-06-2024 12:40 PM)
Mtratchet16
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
One of the biggest advantages Microsoft's To Do has over Samsung Reminders is its "My Day" list which helps to prioritize items from any list to be consolidated onto one easy-to-manage screen. (Keep in mind, this does not change the location of items, but just shows any tasks added to it in a consolidated list for your day).

With this being said, Reminders does not allow for the ability to sync the "My Day" list. It's essential that this is added if Samsung wants to maintain true continuity between PC and mobile. Simply adding a "Today" section has not solved this, as it ONLY SHOWS tasks due on the same day when viewing it. 

Microsoft To Do also does this, but obviously goes further allowing you to choose how you want to prioritize apps.
0 Likes
3 Replies
userra
Comet
Options
I saw a setting to sync with Microsoft to do within the reminders. It links to windows and you can use one drive as well. I could only sync reminders into a My Day document. Not sure if that's it or not. 1712442562185_1712442562174_0.jpg
0 Likes
Mtratchet16
Constellation
Options
Yes I have been able to sync all of my lists but the Microsoft-specific "My Day" list does not have a sync option. Instead Samsung has a "Today" list for any tasks that have a due date of that day.

"My Day" is unique in it allows for any task to be added to the list
0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
I guess maybe I don't know but I hope they will fix that issue. I was able to send tasks back and forth within and whatever I typed in my day appeared on the tab within reminder. Hopefully they can simplify this. 1712451263435.jpg1712451263459.jpg1712451263478.jpg1712451263501.jpg
0 Likes