Original topic:

One UI 4 Members app

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 05:14 AM)
Ericp89
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I am getting the error "one ui beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed." How do I change my provider to Verizon?

I switched over a week ago but this just started yesterday and can't find any way to fix this myself.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Where did you buy phone from? What carrier are you currently using?
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
The Beta one UI 4.0 software works for unlocked phones what carrier did you have when you signed up for the Beta, I am using a unlocked phone on Verizon and have no issues
0 Likes
Ericp89
Constellation
Options
I was using Visible at the time. I recently switched to Verizon. All was fine for a couple weeks and the my Biometrics stopped working. After I went to the Samsung Members app to report on the beta issue I started getting the message. I have an unlocked S21 Ultra.
0 Likes
Ericp89
Constellation
Options
I used Smart Switch to go back to release OS but keep getting promted to download the beta. I have no way in the Members app to leave the beta and if I reinstall the beta I just go back to getting the same error message. There has got to be some way to get someone to change the service provider in my beta registration but none of the avenues I've taken with Samsung support has been helpful.
0 Likes