- Better battery optimization (For a lot of people, their phones cannot last a day even with 3700 - 5000mah, and on moderate use).
- More features on GoodLock; the ability to keep the navigation bar always visible even if the app requests it to be hidden, so you do not have to pull up the navigation bar. Custom Scrolling Animation? (Got this idea from a random video, https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JYtMO_bPUrQ
- Outside of GoodLock; custom Fingerprint Reader/Unlock animations, (the user can choose the animation), as well as custom charging animations that the user can also pick.
- System Sound Customization, allow the user to pick the sound of the system sounds like charging.
- More fluid animations! One UI 5 improved the animations drastically, however, I still feel the opening and closing widgets could be improved so it is not as choppy.
- Unlock Wallpapers? Kind of a stretch and Xiaomi's idea; would be cool. (https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8eCXM-_4tfc)
- More Status Bar customization in GoodLock! Allow the user to change the icons in GoodLock!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Massave Update to the always on display with a color wheel and the option to make the clocks bigger like we can with the lockscreen clocks. A color wheel is needed to help with material u theming. Mainly Pastel Colors and not enough bright ones.
Weather on the lockscreen and always on display. This can be done by allowing us to place widgits on the lock screen and always on display.
The return of the Oreo and Nouget clock faces that were removed in One UI 3.0.
Battery widgit update so I can see my Tab S7 Plus Battery Level on my S23 Ultra.
Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.