Original topic:

One UI 7/ Android 15 Feedback and Feature Requests

(Topic created: a week ago)
horlas08
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Please include guests mode to ui 7 or mutiuser feature other small phone have it talkless of High cost phone. I hear the feature is included in iPad thanks

83 Replies
Options
Yes
0 Likes
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
One sure way to make me STOP buying Samsung is to make Galaxy devices look and function like a piece of garbage iPhone. I am NOT HAPPY with any of the rumors changes in OneUI 7. Course correct NOW.
meself
Sun
Options
Not seen anything on ui 7 yet
0 Likes
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
There's ANOTHER on X about it. https://youtu.be/5dTwai7B-sw?si=_p9p0YJl9_Rjd3XQ
0 Likes
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
It's disgusting.
MarkChang
Halo
Options
That is one way to steer me clear of buying a s25 Ultra and one way to get me to retire my s23 Ultra when the Pixel 9 Pro XL comes out. I hate the look and feel of iOS!
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
I agree, unfortunately many manufacturers are doing this. It started with Xiaomi and the like, now it's spreading to OnePlus and Samsung
Iamchaos13
Nebula
Options
Just that, rumors. From what I've seen leaked is second hand information. We'll find out when the beta comes out, which I believe is pushed back to get the 6.1.1 out.

Esit: it appears the rumored are true. Well fimd out when the Beta is dropped.
XboxGamer19881211
Cosmic Ray
Options
I have the Samsung Galaxy S24, and it does not look like a iPhone, it looks perfectly fine, that's the way Samsung decided to make there phone, and it looks awesome, and all there phones r amazing.
0 Likes