Original topic:

One UI 7/ Android 15 Feedback and Feature Requests

(Topic created: Wednesday)
horlas08
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Please include guests mode to ui 7 or mutiuser feature other small phone have it talkless of High cost phone. I hear the feature is included in iPad thanks

82 Replies
Angelbarrueta
Constellation
Options
I wonder what they would look like
0 Likes
cros7282
Asteroid
Options
Go look at the Ice Universe forum leaks
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
I use my own icons so they can use whatever icons they want
0 Likes
alphadev
Cosmic Ray
Options
Keep in mind those leaked icons weren't intended to be seen yet so they may not reflect their final design. Consider them a rough draft.
0 Likes
meself
Sun
Options
Should be soon from what I read
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
A very dependable leaker Ice Universe on X said should be next week

https://x.com/UniverseIce/status/1815554091801800964?s=19
EREBOSQ13
Asteroid
Options
Yep. Ice universe. That's where I go.
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
I too was a beta tester on my S23U. I'm not sure I'll be this year. I don't think it'll be that big of an update, but I guess I'll find out.

Personally I'm not sure I'll upgrade to the S25U next year if Samsung keeps only doing minor updates. I'm kinda disappointed seeing this especially for the Z fold series
MatthewB92
Constellation
Options
Question, goes everything like Google wallet and what not work when in beta? I remember a few years ago I was in a beta and the tap to pay wouldn't work because of it and one of my bank apps wouldn't work with it.
0 Likes
Iamchaos13
Nebula
Options
One UI 7 - All new design & animations!!! One UI 7 is to be a fully revamped version of One UI, with: - New icons - Revamped UI - Updated notification & quick panel designs - Brand new and enhanced animations - New AI-enhanced Bixby - Potential introduction of Galaxy AI features into video recording & editing - Other new Galaxy AI features -General feature additions & enhancements - Improved efficiency, organization, and battery life - Likely addition of a new frame-gen/scaling feature, powered by the NPU on the SD8Gen3 and up - Etc! I can't wait! How about you?