Original topic:

Order Cancelled

(Topic created: 03-19-2021 05:45 PM)
userQ1YMFH355G
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I recently order a Samsung Fit 2 from the samsung US website. Soon after the order was confirmed it was cancelled with this email "We’re sorry! At this time we are unable to complete your order because you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed."

I am confused because this is the first time I have ordered from your website. Please advise

4 Replies
userxTxiltFpeq
Constellation
Options

Got same thing now after pre ordered the s21, can anyone help with this issue? 

0 Likes
FriendlyBane
Asteroid
Options

Solution: Use Amazon Pay

I had the same exact issue. I tried ordering over 15 times with different payment methods (credit cards, Paypal etc) but my order got cancelled with the dreaded "we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information" message. I tried once with Amazon Pay and it worked like a charm. Just setup your credit card in your Amazon account and use Amazon Pay.

Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

I'm so sorry to hear this. Please reach out to our E-Commerce team so we can get this resolved for you, 1.855.726.8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

0 Likes