JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Order continues to be cancelled

(Topic created: 09-16-2020 08:26 PM)
Samsung_cDL4L82
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I am trying to upgrade to the Note20. I have tried my finacing and other payment methods.

Three times now my order has been cancelled. Cancelled email notification,

"we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current."

I have no idea how after four years of ordering off the website I now have an issue with billing or matching info

33 Replies
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

I'm so sorry to hear this. Please reach out to our E-Commerce team so we can get this resolved for you, 1.855.726.8721

userqAkJdDuWKd
Astronaut
Options

So, I've had this issue 3 times now. The correct answer for me was that I used my Google Account to sign in....However, at this point, you do not have a Samsung password associated with your google account, so go to Samsung.com > sign in with Google > Click Account > click My Account > My Account info -- follow directions to set password. Then replace the order. 

0 Likes
Members_caQ5lS2
Astronaut
Options

I've had the same issue - Samsung has cancelled it twice.

userbuFbsWAQTV
Asteroid
Options

any luck im in the same boat and im using financing 

@Samsung_cDL4L82 wrote:

I am trying to upgrade to the Note20. I have tried my finacing and other payment methods.

Three times now my order has been cancelled. Cancelled email notification,

"we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current."

I have no idea how after four years of ordering off the website I now have an issue with billing or matching info

0 Likes
uservYCt8D3XW4
Asteroid
Options

me too.  i see that this issue has been going on for over a year.  i spent a stupid amount of time on the phone trying to resolve and the csr(s) that i spoke with acted as if they had no idea.  really?  after over a year of the same critical issue!?  i have tried 5 times with no luck and no help from customer support.  should i just give up and buy apple?

userJSX9a1BY7L
Constellation
Options

Happens more than 10 times today? No issue with payment confirmed bu my bank. Any help?

user4rge3sLOAG
Asteroid
Options

nobody help . I am in the phone for 1 hour , in the chat 3 times , customer service really bad

@userJSX9a1BY7L wrote:

Happens more than 10 times today? No issue with payment confirmed bu my bank. Any help?

userJSX9a1BY7L
Constellation
Options

I tried everything.

At this point, I have all evidences that it is not my payment method nor discount coupon issue.

Samsung agents keep asking to use different payment methods but no idea what is going on.

Does anyone care about customers in Samsung?

@user4rge3sLOAG wrote:

nobody help . I am in the phone for 1 hour , in the chat 3 times , customer service really bad

@userJSX9a1BY7L wrote:

uservYCt8D3XW4
Asteroid
Options

i have found this complaint for samsung orders going back for over a year.  they must know!  this is a critical business function. yet, when i call the csrs all act as if they never heard of it and dont know what to do.  i tried 5 times with two different cards for full payment.  my banks confirm they approve but samsung cancels after a few minutes.  i tried with no samsung account, which should be fine.  no luck.  created account.  still no luck.  time to buy apple?