JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Order continues to be cancelled

(Topic created: 09-16-2020 08:38 PM)
Samsung_cDL4L82
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I am trying to upgrade to the Note20. I have tried my finacing and other payment methods.

Three times now my order has been cancelled. Cancelled email notification,

"we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current."

I have no idea how after four years of ordering off the website I now have an issue with billing or matching info

Jude2019
Constellation
Options

So i have been trying to order the galaxy Note 10 all week...ive tried 3 times and everytime my order gets cancelled.I get a confirmation email then i get a cancellation email saying that my billing info is incorrect and couldn't be verified. I called my bank they confirmed all my info was correct and i see on my online banking that my bank authorized the payment and the money deducted fom my account then it gets put back. I have tried calling eCommerce everytime and have been told to make sure my info is correct..then i was told that i would be "white listed" and to order again in 72hrs. Still didnt work. The third time i was told to cancel my samsung account and open a new one and try the order again...still kicked back...This has been so frustrating..i was trying to order it as an anniversary gift but im so upset that i am about to call it quits..ecommerce i feel just wants to get you off the phone..ive ive t different card and still nothin..P.S I WAS PAYING IN FULL...NO LOAN..NOT THROUGH CARRIER...

SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Can I have your order numbers via private message? I would like to help with this.

0 Likes
MagdalenaRivas
Constellation
Options

I have the same problem, I tried 10 times, with a different account, different payment method, and they always say, "they can't match the billing information with my information of the bank" and is the same information, I see that my bank authorized the payment and the money deducted fom my account then it gets put back, too.

I'm so angry with that.

uservYCt8D3XW4
Asteroid
Options

here we are a year later and this issue continues for many.  i tried 5 times and all were cancelled.

this is a critical business function. yet, when i call the csrs all act as if they never heard of it and dont know what to do. i tried 5 times with two different cards for full payment. my banks confirm they approve but samsung cancels after a few minutes. i tried with no samsung account, which should be fine. no luck. created account. still no luck. time to buy apple?

userhv9j8jir6e
Constellation
Options

I had the same problem. I found out it wasn't Samsung, it was Sprint! They said that linking Sprint on the Samsung website when ordering wasn't possible and they had never heard of that. So in order to get around that I ordered the phone unlocked and then around the end of the order it asks for your carrier and that's when you tell them. Don't use the link thing in the beginning. Hope this helps.

userTDdZYfUiaA
Constellation
Options

Samsung did the same rap to me . <edit> 

userEHXNBSWoe5
Astronaut
Options

Same thing happened to me. However to be fair after checking with them it was due to the promo code I used. 

userPGmgJ8VR7C
Constellation
Options

I've been trying to get the s10+ using the discount they have now for unlocked phones and the perkspot discount but it keeps getting canceled. Everything is correct as I keep getting charged and refunded. I guess Samsung doesn't want people buying phones anymore...

userTDF3Wl7o4Q
Constellation
Options

Same thing happening to me and now I cant use my card anymore and don't have time to wait for an entire new card now but really want to utilize there promotion for s 20 ultra

0 Likes
user2DFweQx3fh
Constellation
Options

Hey everyone. I think I may have stumbled onto the solution! This kept happening to me as well. They canceled my order of the six times, and I was trying to pay with Samsung Financing! I was approved through the store! It made no sense to me at all, they had all of my information, what couldn't be confirmed or verified? So I decided to make sure the information in my Samsung Financing account was the same as what is in the Samsung Store account. Everything was right on the Financing end. But when I looked at my profile in the Store, there was no address listed for me. There was my name and my email, but no mailing address. I put in my address, saved the changes, and tried to make my order again. I was emailed my receipt, and normally not long after that I would get the email of the cancellation. But this time, my next email was my invoice! I checked the Samsung Financing account, and for the first time in all of this horrendous experience, it showed that my order went through! So, in the Samsung Store, go to My Account, then My Account Info, and then put the same address in your profile that you credit or debit card is linked to and save the changes.  I can't guarantee that it will fix everyone's issue but it's the only thing that I changed from the cancelations to success so I'm hopeful that it will work for everyone else too. Good luck!