JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Order continues to be cancelled

(Topic created: 09-18-2020 09:25 AM)
Samsung_cDL4L82
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I am trying to upgrade to the Note20. I have tried my finacing and other payment methods.

Three times now my order has been cancelled. Cancelled email notification,

"we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current."

I have no idea how after four years of ordering off the website I now have an issue with billing or matching info

userH10hcEZw3V
Constellation
Options

This seems to have worked!! usually within 20 mins or so my order wouldve been cancelled but its been 30 mins already and seems good! THANK YOU YOURE A LIFE SAVIOR!!! Can finally preorder for first time on samsung

userQj7YyPc76e
Astronaut
Options

i have done this, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Apparently it's my email. when i get to the part to confirm my address i put everything in correct exactly like on my samsung financing. but when i finally place the order it says "your order is placed and confirmation email will be sent to this email address." the email is wrong and off by one letter. I have no idea how to fix it. 

0 Likes
uservYCt8D3XW4
Asteroid
Options

nope.  may have worked here or there but overall this makes no difference.  and this issues continues.

uservYCt8D3XW4
Asteroid
Options

does not help for most people.

userQQUKeMlLfS
Astronaut
Options

I tried 15 times and gone no where. I have been trying to purchase the Samsung Fold 2 for 2 days. I bought 2 Samsung Note 20 Ultra phones a week before without issues. And now trying to purchase the Fold 2 was unsuccessful, Samsung keeps cancelling my orders over and over. My billing & address never changed. Where is the Help SAMSUNG ???

user3pHLXTDT1a
Constellation
Options

Any updates? going through same thing. Had a 4200 dollar credit limit for over a year now

@userQQUKeMlLfS wrote:

I tried 15 times and gone no where. I have been trying to purchase the Samsung Fold 2 for 2 days. I bought 2 Samsung Note 20 Ultra phones a week before without issues. And now trying to purchase the Fold 2 was unsuccessful, Samsung keeps cancelling my orders over and over. My billing & address never changed. Where is the Help SAMSUNG ???

@userQQUKeMlLfS wrote:

0 Likes
user3pHLXTDT1a
Constellation
Options

Figure it out? Please help same issue

0 Likes
userSBng2NJtBm
Constellation
Options
Me too,I'm having the same issue.I started ordering Note 20G on Nov 25.Order received then after few hours Samsung sent me emai that says "We're sorry we're unable to process your order at this time because you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases"That's not possible because it was my first time to purchase since 2017..I called Samsung back and told me to reorder and I did but the same thing happened and same reason of cancellation. Samsung agent keep saying to order in different device or pay another method,I did that too but ,still the same.It's Samsung fault,their system fault.I had spend 3 days in a row trying to get my order process but I have no luck..Samsung is cheating us.We need to do something to reach out why they are doing it.Samsung said to resolve the issue and get back to me but I don't hear from them
0 Likes
userqAkJdDuWKd
Astronaut
Options

So, I've had this issue 3 times now. The correct answer for me was that I used my Google Account to sign in....However, at this point, you do not have a Samsung password associated with your google account, so go to Samsung.com > sign in with Google > Click Account > click My Account > My Account info -- follow directions to set password. Then replace the order. 

0 Likes
user0Bq1pPgtR9
Constellation
Options

The Amazon pay option is the only method that works. The Paypal button was a dead link and went no where.  Call 1-855-726-8721 and demand that Samsung fire the company that manages the ordering system. After several years they should have fixed this issue. 

0 Likes