JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Order continues to be cancelled

(Topic created: 08-08-2020 10:09 AM)
Samsung_cDL4L82
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I am trying to upgrade to the Note20. I have tried my finacing and other payment methods.

Three times now my order has been cancelled. Cancelled email notification,

"we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current."

I have no idea how after four years of ordering off the website I now have an issue with billing or matching info

JUMP TO SOLUTION
33 Replies
Members_QQ5RV4T
Constellation
Options

So those who wonder why Samsung cancel the order, here is the weird catch from Samsung. If your orders gets cancelled with " Max limit reached", then here is the issue.. Samsung limits th"e number of orders per household. The Catch here is, Samsung cannot validate the multi Unit/Apartment address as separate household.. Meaning if you reside in an apartment ( 100 units), The address in general is validated and not the individual unit.. 

I had the similar issue for Samsung S21 preOrder and atlast able to trace down the root cause. Samsung Customer care doesn't clearly say ever !

From Samsung:

"Our verification filters don't have the ability to differentiate commercial/multi unit vs residential address. Hence we will not be able to process any new S21 SKU orders for your apartment address"

useruCFYtFcALo
Constellation
Options

@Members_QQ5RV4T wrote:

So those who wonder why Samsung cancel the order, here is the weird catch from Samsung. If your orders gets cancelled with " Max limit reached", then here is the issue.. Samsung limits th"e number of orders per household. The Catch here is, Samsung cannot validate the multi Unit/Apartment address as separate household.. Meaning if you reside in an apartment ( 100 units), The address in general is validated and not the individual unit.. 

I had the similar issue for Samsung S21 preOrder and atlast able to trace down the root cause. Samsung Customer care doesn't clearly say ever !

From Samsung:

"Our verification filters don't have the ability to differentiate commercial/multi unit vs residential address. Hence we will not be able to process any new S21 SKU orders for your apartment address"

Did Samsung Customer Care solve the issue for you ? How did you go about it ?

0 Likes
Samsung_crlQodN
Constellation
Options

Same thing keeps happening to me! I called e-commerce but they pulled a michaelkors on me! They said that the shipping address must be the same as the billing address otherwise there system will continue to cancel the order! Now ive placed the order with the same card more than 4 times so apparently i need a different card now. The only other card I have is my credit card qith the same billing address obviously but im not going to do it bc If I type in the shipping address to send this as a gift to my friend ... for the 5th time... I'll get canceled again and they'll say .. yeah uhm no. Try another credit card in which I only have 2 cards. So I'm just completely lost and I've been with Samsung since the Galaxy 8 so ive been around for awhile now.

0 Likes
FriendlyBane
Asteroid
Options

Solution: Use Amazon Pay

I had the same exact issue. I tried ordering over 15 times with different payment methods (credit cards, Paypal etc) but my order got cancelled with the dreaded "we’ve cancelled the items shown below because we couldn’t verify some or all of your payment information" message. I tried once with Amazon Pay and it worked like a charm. Just setup your credit card in your Amazon account and use Amazon Pay.