Original topic:

Order for Z Fold 3 has been cancelled over 7 times

(Topic created: 04-25-2022 02:06 PM)
userUU3suKmsUM
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

At this point I'm beginning to believe Samsung doesn't want me to get this phone. I have spent the last 3 days putting in 9 different orders with a combination of 4 different credit cards and 2 different addresses. Being on with their E-Commerce team has achieved nothing as they seem powerless to do anything, this has to be a back end function that is failing. Seeing other posts on here from 2020 having the same issue it is mind boggling to know this is still an issue. I have spoken with my banks to ensure all of my information is correct, and nothing is being blocked. I see the money get deducted from my account and it could be a couple of minutes or hours before i get the infamous "Samsung - Important Update on your Order". At this point i have even tried using third parties like PayPal and Amazon pay to no success. What a shame that a multi-billion dollar company cannot resolve this repeated issue.

0 Likes
2 Replies
bpanatech
Asteroid
Options
Just order somewhere else like Best Buy or something like that, so that way it doesn't cancel your order.
Due to the chip shortage going on those stuff, that's what I think it's canceling your order 7 times.
0 Likes
GaryNVegas
Astronaut
Options
I picked one up same day at best buy.
0 Likes