JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Order not shipping!! Nothing but lies from Samsung!!!

(Topic created: 12-30-2020 12:39 PM)
userQQ57gXywAx
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I placed an order for two Wi-Fi smart outlets on November 19 and also paid for them on that same date. The delivery date was 3 to 5 days out from the purchase date. I have since that time been giving numerous rescheduled delivery dates, and the inability to provide a tracking number, with Maya online from order support that I absolutely hate Samsung now. And I own very very many Samsung product. I've been a huge advocate of Samsung products in the past. Family members have purchased a Samsung TVs based on my review and advocation. And with the renewed schedule delivery date for today it has again been pushed out to now November 5th. And I have been told yes why so many times that I know that Day will come and go and there will be no delivery of items. And they don't even call me to give me an updated reschedule date for to see what my disposition is on this and yet they say they cannot refund my money either I am so sick and tired of Samsung

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be reached directly at 855-726-8721.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be reached directly at 855-726-8721.

0 Likes