JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Payment cards are in Menu option of Samsung Wallet, but not Quick Access

(Topic created: 07-16-2022 11:24 PM)
userWK9T5Ti53N
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I recently made the switch from Samsung Pay to Samsung Wallet (like everyone else that was forced too). My Samsung Pay payment cards are still available under the Menu option of Samsung Wallet, but I can't find a way to move them into the Quick Access option. Do I really have to take another picture of the cards and reload them?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Yes, initially, you do. It is nessarily that you accept the new terms of use for this new app and re-enter and re-authorize your payment methods. For security and legal reasons Samsung cannot transfer your cedit card information to the app for you. Your store loyalty cards, however, can be easily imported from Samsung cloud.

Once you've authorized the card, if I remember correctly, you scan the card to prove that you're in possession of it, and since it's been authorized already, it's added to the Quick Access feature. You can also enter the card information manually or via NFC.
userWK9T5Ti53N
Cosmic Ray
Options
Thanks for the explanation. This makes sense.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Took me awhile to relearn this:

Tap Quick Access
Starting at the middle of the screen, swipe down
Tap 'edit Quick Access'
Add or remove cards
Tap 'Save'
SamsungUser49
Constellation
Options
No you don't. I had the same issue and I just figured out how to get it to show up under quick access.

Open Samsung Wallet - Click on Menu (lower right corner) - Click on the Gear âš™ icon (top right corner) - Click Quick access - Click Access locations and default card - Turn on Set default card. Your card payment card (transit card) should then show up in your Quick access area. Hope this helps.
Nisha9160
Astronaut
Options
I have been trying to figure this out for MONTHS, and you just helped me fix my problem. Thanks!
0 Likes