Original topic:

People Complaining About Samsung Products and Support

(Topic created: 08-20-2021 01:00 AM)
Stanster69
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
What everyone should remember is the lesson you were taught when you were young: "Let the buyer beware". Samsung is no different than any other big corporation. They sell products to the public and their ultimate goal is to get your money first, and worry about supporting you later. Just get the money first, and deal with a disgruntled customer later. They already got your money, and there's no guarantee your complaint will be satisfied, although they will address it.

Complaining on the company's forum will only get your post censored, specially if you and others have a legitimate complaint. They can't let happen to a large degree because it's bad for business. Their corporate survival is more important than you. Don't ever forget that.

So what do we do? The best way is not to buy their products. Forget about the promises they make, and the technolgy offered how you can control your entire home from your cell phone, etc. Don't get sucked in by that. They can withdraw and end support for any of those features at any time.

You know, about 130 years ago, no one had electricity in their homes. No one had a refrigerator, a TV, or a cell phone, and they did pretty good for themselves. 
5 Replies
userwlEuT1oOB5
Constellation
Options
I wonder how long it will take for you to get blocked.
userdCHi5iNdxy
Asteroid
Options
Yeah, apparently have been shadow banned for sometime. Now, cannot reply to posts about "watch burns." Likely will be entirely banned on this phone soon [as apparently has happened to others].

Before I am disappeared, would suggest [my beliefs and opinions, merely] that people not wear the watches due to hypothetical--trying to explain the many cases of 1st & 2nd degree burns--injury due to chronic skin contact microwave exposure. Samsung *called me* and wanted me to send them my watch/evidence! I said "no." Would also recommend saving every post you see relating to health and safety, such as burns, from Samsung watches.

Oh! And please like this post just to show me you can see it.
Options
I honestly have no complaints about Samsung, but there is a lot of feature requests that I would like to see in the future. I'm hoping they'll do something about that soon, but I'm also glad they'll get rid of ads in 1st party apps.
yoooooooooooo
Nebula
Options
Me 2 I love Samsung
0 Likes
Stanster69
Astronaut
Options
Samsung is okay. They offer some good things. But every once in a while, like any other company, there are some customers that get frustrated because they can't get an issue resolved. And the customer support people are on the front lines and have no solution because their superiors don't have any answers for them. Then customer frustation escalates.

A few years ago their galaxy phones were running too hot. They fixed the problem. Now there are people complaing that watches are burning them, and that ear buds are causing fluid discharge. That's some serious stuff. That needs to be fixed quickly. But I agree that most of the time they deliver to their customers. I just got a used Galaxy Note 9, and I'm very happy with it. I just won't be buying any of their ear buds or watches right now. 😉
0 Likes