JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Period tracker wearable not matching with phone

(Topic created: 08-17-2020 06:02 PM)
userGYnL9pX1E7
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Glad to see that Samsung Health app has a new catagory for women's health and added period tracker option to app and wearable.  Issue I am having is that the dates entered in the period tracker on my galaxy s10 is showing off by one day on my wearable galaxy watch.  (Ex: July 31st on the phone, shows July 30th on the watch app??)  All of my devices are running the latest updates/software.  Anyone else having the same issue or perhaps a solution?...thx

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at 855-795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at 855-795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userm3pjLQK0W2
Astronaut
Options

I am having exactly the same problem. If I enter a new period from my phone, my watch and phone disagree by one day (day 1 on the phone and day 2 on the watch). If I enter a new  period from the watch, the watch and the app on my phone tell me my period is late.

0 Likes