cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userW7P5mV8RgZ
Astronaut

Period tracker

Okay Samsung I have recently made the switch to all of your products from my phone to my watch and tablet. All of my devices are samsung. I have been searching high and low as to where to track my cycle. You have an app called Samsung health however there is no where for a woman to track her period. This is a huge oversight. Please the feature is a must for most women. Please don't make me regret getting rid of my Fitbit.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Period tracker

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
user5OvuKOeZYj
Astronaut

Re: Period tracker

Agree.  Totally unacceptable that your health app does not track one of the most important aspects of women's health.  The message this sends to me : not a men's issue = not priority.