Original topic:

Phishing

(Topic created: 08-24-2021 06:51 PM)
Nathan0912
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
What is up with the 50 text messages I receive daily from all different numbers.  I delete BLOCK and send STOP, END, & UNSUBSCRIBE and I still get like a good 15 text and 20 phone calls a day. I am so over it. My blocked numbers list is huge and quite ridiculous. Somebody PLEASE help 
9 Replies
Pennie47
Astronaut
Options
I agree I now get about 10-15 text messages daily that I haven't solicited. Some blocks calls r repeating callers.
Booney13
Astronaut
Options
Im here bro been phising my whole life but now I encrypt and decrypt decode proxy sandbox debugging firewall Dandriod became friends with dameon for commercial computers :desktop_computer: wireless devices that are Json compatible
0 Likes
userJoEg9GRVFc
Constellation
Options
I wouldn't respond to spam messages with Stop, End or Unsubscribe, that only confirms to the spammer that you are reading their messages.
Nathan0912
Astronaut
Options
Great tip. Thanks
EricaBLuE32
Cosmic Ray
Options
It isn't the hardware that's giving you these issues, it's the apps you put on it.
Nathan0912
Astronaut
Options
Understood, I have not been downloading anything lately that isn't Google or Office promoted & protected however I have been swimming in the job market stuff.
Nathan0912
Astronaut
Options
That's exactly the same. I hate it so much that if I could afford it I would trash everything I have, where it comes to my devices, & start from SQUARE ONE!!
I so wish I could do that ugh 🤬
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Check you apps permission and remove contact permission
Some company is selling your information
Nathan0912
Astronaut
Options
I will do that straight away. Thanks