JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please Allow Us To Remove/Replace Bixby

(Topic created: 02-23-2021 09:31 AM)
xxxMarkxxxMLGxxx69
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Please for the love of GOD allow us to remove and replace Bixby.

I hate Bixby, it is complete trash, I cant even use it to look things up online. It does not recognize any language besides english. I cannot call or text anyone using my perfectly fine pronounced english which if spoke for over 16 years ( 24 ) because my contacts have foreign non american names.
Its only good for setting directions while locked and BTW Light won't turn on if bixby's volume is set to off on your volumes. (Same. Gal. S20 Ultra)
I need to replace this <edit> assistant with google or cortana (much cooler and actually useful).please I beg you for the love of god. I tried using remap apps but they expect me to pay to keep my double tap to stay as camera. <edit>
5 Replies
SteveMore72
Astronaut
Options
just sign out and then Uninstall
0 Likes
xxxMarkxxxMLGxxx69
Astronaut
Options
don't see a sign out option
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
You can use Google and still have Bixby. Google is better for internet stuff while Bixby is better for phone functions.
Solution
floydvoid
Comet
Options
go to (apps) under settings then clear the cache, data, turn it off and then hibernate it...
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/23/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.