JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please open new Partner Registrations for Samsung Health App!

(Topic created: 07-28-2022 11:06 AM)
KLeng74
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

It's been over two years since the Partner Registrations has been closed for Samsung Health App and no new partners can integrate their products with Samsung Health.  When is it going to open again, or what is the game plan going forward?  Both as a consumer of Samsung electronics and as a product developer, by not opening registrations, I will shy away from using anything in the Samsung ecosystem.

6 Replies
Carverofchoice
Constellation
Options

Yes Samsung [Health Team], you've been putting companies on a wait list for over 2 years, saying you're updating and telling them you'll let them know when you reopen the partner registrations. What kind of update takes over 2 years? Why can't new companies be added to Samsung Health? Why is the SDK still closed off to new companies? We would understand a few weeks or maybe months, but after 2 years this is not making sense. Some of my devices won't update into Samsung Health and the manufacturers say they WANT to add Samsung compatibility but that you've blocked access for 2 years now with no end in sight.

Do Samsung users need to start transitioning all our Health data to Google Fit or Fitbit or Apple Health or one of the others instead since they still allow new devices to be integrated into their health systems? This isn't making any sense. Can you please give us any kind of indication that there is an end in sight so new devices and ecosystems can start integrating with you again? What is going on?

Please help us understand why you're still blocking new integrations and took away your SDK for more than 2 years now. Please.

KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
We just got the Bowflex Max Trainer and are still waiting for Samsung Health integration with JRNY.
snoozeguy
Astronaut
Options
Apple has support for many third party integrations than Samsung looks like. I could see my wyze scale data in apple health, but not in samsung health.. bummer!
unrequited
Asteroid
Options
it's this still closed? read on the wyze forums their scale is still waiting for Samsung to open partner registrations
unrequited
Asteroid
Options
Still no response two months later...
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes