cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Premium Care Nightmare

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I filed a claim on December 12th and I still haven't been able to get a replacement phone. I uploaded all my information and submited all my documentation including the first invoice of when I bought samsung premium care. For some strange reason I never received a "welcome letter" or an invoice with my device model or imei attached to the premium care plan. I have a support ticket and someone with Samsung told me they would get back to me within 72 hours (two weeks ago) but nobody has reached out to me. Can someone please help me? I have been walking around with a broken phone for a month now!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Premium Care Nightmare

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To resolve your issue you will need to call in and talk to our Premium Care department 1-866-371-9501

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your ticket number associated with this?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungLarry wrote:

Can I have your ticket number associated with this?

Sure support ticket is the following 2223080648.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to our Premium Care team. They can be contacted here: 1-866-371-9501

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I have tried reaching out to them but my phone number fails to get recognized by their automated system, I have another support ticket 1140977398. I have been bounced through every department each one bouncing me to the next, how can I escalate this issue to the next tier support?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have escalated this for you. As soon as we get more information, we will inform you right away. You may also be receiving a call from Premium Care directly.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello it's been a week and nobody has reached out to me. I have called multiple times only to be bounced around.

I call Samsung support but then they bounce me to Samsung Premium Care, then they claim not to have full access to their system (Samsung's). Since they have no access to the system they bounce me back to Samsung support.

I have a support ticket 2223080648, I bought premium care after market on March 14th 2020 and because I bought it after market my IMEI, model number, and carrier are not listed on my premium care order/subscription.  Premium Care (Assurion) needs a "Welcome Letter" with my name, phone model (type and capacity), IMEI, and proof of purchase in order to process my claim. 

I just need one thing, proof that I bought Samsung Premium Care for my (with IMEI on proof) S10+ 512GB model, on the 14th of March 2020. Samsung has been unable to do this for more than a month. Who can I call to resolve this? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are following up with our Premium Care team, as soon as we have more information we will update you right away. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just experienced my own nightmare with premium care. My 1 yr old Q80R died a week ago. I have 2-yr premium ($199). Useless. On the phone for *4* hours today. Local Samsung repair doesn't honor premium care. It took 3 1/2 hrs to find that out. Plus, the 1st yr of support is concurrent with Samsung warranty, so only one year left.

Talked to counless people who just kept passing me to someone else. One guy hung up on me after 3 hrs 43 minutes. 2 support people gave me premium care phone numbers: 1 only worked on GE tvs (?), the other wasn't real. TWO support people gave me that number.

Someone finally helped me as well as he could. Case referred to Samsung dispatch (whatever that is), will hear in 2 business days (not counting on it after today), try to find someone to repair TV or replace or refund.

Meanwhile, I had already purchase the Galaxy 20 Note with "premium" care. Cancelled that today. 

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, IT'S A CON.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hello, im currently having the same problem is there any way to escalate this up 

please I need help