cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Premium care cancellation

I want to make sure that my Premium Care service is cancelled.

On April 8th 2020 I received an email stating that my premium care was cancelled due we were returning all the items on the order (S20 phone + buds + cover) due very poor phone performance.

Today, I received an email saying that my premium care was succesfully charged! I just want to cancel everything that has to do with Samsung but no one is giving me answers.

I was on the phone a few minutes ago with a samsung rep and he mentioned he would escalate the situation to check what happened but I just ask to have the premium care cancelled while they do all their investigations.

How can I sent an email to Samsung support so I can forward the emails that I have received and clarify this situation?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Premium care cancellation

Hello @useraDod3wEtL8 , I am sorry that you are dealing with this. I would recommend you to contact them again and possibly speak to a supervisor to confirm that the situation is being handled correctly. There direct section number is 866-371-9501. I hope this helped and keep us updated with what happens. If you have any questions or concerns we are here to help you. Have a wonderful day!