cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: PETITION: Samsung is killing core functions in Samsung Health. Make your v..

can't find petition
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: PETITION: Samsung is killing core functions in Samsung Health. Make your v..

please bring back the weight management and community features
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Prevent weight management and calories tracking removing from Samsung Health

The link redirects to this site.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Weight and calorie tracking going away?

Is it true that Samsung health is getting rid of weight and calorie tracking? That's the whole reason I bought my active 2. I want to return it if that's the case

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Health Update 6.11

To Community: It has been reported in Google News US (7/18/2020) that the soon to be received Update to Samsung Health app Version 6.11 will REMOVE CALORIE, CAFFEINE, AND WEIGHT TRACKING. 

Community needs to voice their opinions on this topic if they want Samsung to possibly consider keeping these features. It is unknown if Samsung would consider keeping these features.

Laura

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Samsung Health Update 6.11

Don't they realize how critical the caffeine tracker is after the 7th cup of coffee and 9th can of Redbull?!?!?!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung Health Update 6.11

The Samsung Health app needs to keep features and functions, rather than removing them. Many Diabetics use and rely on the Samsung Health app for daily food intake, and hydration (water) intake. Oftentimes, diabetics are obese, badly overweight and need to be able to accurately document calories and weight. The Samsung Health app excels in accessing food information, accurately documenting daily food and hydration intakes (as well as exercise), and archiving this information for future reference.

@MikeSumthin wrote:
Don't they realize how critical the caffeine tracker is after the 7th cup of coffee and 9th can of Redbull?!?!?!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Health Update 6.11

I can't agree more. A thread has been started on the European forum as well. 

A Genius manager has decided that removing features instead of adding features is the way forward! 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-health-crippling-the-app-and-the-ga...

Totally insane. I'm going to send my 4 Smartwatches back and will get rith of the families 4 S21. I've spent quite a bit of money and refuse to be ripped off this way. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Health 6.11 Update

7/19/2020 - Consider TURNING OFF the Automatic Update in the Play Store by clicking on Settings on the Menu Bar in the Top Left Corner. A selection will appear to Turn Off Auto-Updates. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Health 6.11 Update

Unfortunately this won't work. Samsung will delete these records in the database in the close future. This has been acknowledged. There will be a possibility to backup the data so that you can use it for any other purpose. That is still unclear.