Original topic:

Prime Amazon app error

(Topic created: 10-18-2021 01:18 AM)
uservLn26ekMcV
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

When I push the button on either remote, select the icon in the home screen that was there by default or try to install the app I get this:

Error

Prime Video: 125110  Try Again Later

I've waited now 24 hours - pulled the plug from the wall, waited for 30 seconds, restart and the same result.  I've tried holding down the power button on the remote for 10 seconds and nothing.

What is going on?  All other apps, including the Amazon Alexa app work fine.

3 Replies
Reddwolf0270
Astronaut
Options
Does anyone answer questions on here? I've looked at several questions and none of them have any customer support.. like honestly what the **bleep** is this even for? It's a joke and I have so many reservations with my new Samsung A32... First time I ever hated a new phone! temp_profile_image6004106375078251930_33.jpg
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@uservLn26ekMcV I guess you are talking about a TV? It helps to always mention what device you are using. 

If it is a TV, search on Youtube for "Prime Video: 125110 Try Again Later". You can find videos showing several possible solutions. 

0 Likes
Mudd64
Astronaut
Options
Well that makes me want to go out and spend more hard earned money on Samsung products. Knowing that the advice I will get from Samsung support is to look up the code on YouTube and see if they are having the same problem and they can help you.
Let's see. I have 3 Samsung tv's , dishwasher, washer and dryer, s21 phone and a s9. Also the galaxy buds live, and I am so glad that after paying all that money, that if I have a problem with any of my Samsung devices, the help I'm going to get is going to be " check on you tube and see if someone there can help.
BRAVO, Samsung, BRAVO
0 Likes