JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Profile picture need help

(Topic created: 09-06-2017 05:13 PM)
PKsGirl04
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Yesterday I got an email from Samsung just advertising things they sell I logged on to my account it had an option to put up a picture for my account now I don't want that picture up but I can't find where to change it can someone tell me how to change it?

Thanks!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Is the account picture for your Community Account? If so you can go to your profile and click on the image and it should give you the option to pick a different avatar. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Is the account picture for your Community Account? If so you can go to your profile and click on the image and it should give you the option to pick a different avatar. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
PKsGirl04
Asteroid
Options

Thanks I figured it out. I downloaded some Samsung app and was able to change it.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Fantastic!

0 Likes