cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

QuickStar on Note 10, Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A few days ago, Samsung Good Lock team has updated their Good Lock modules to make them work on Android 10 with One UI 2. However, the latest QuickStar which is 3.2.02.1, after being activated, disables the 'Swipe down for notification panel' in One UI Home on Note 10+. I mean the feature is toggled but it does not work any more, even after removing both Good Lock and QuickStar. On the other hand, it affects nothing on S10+, also on Android 10 with One UI 2. The only difference between them, as I can tell, is the version of One UI Home. On the Note10+, it's 11.0.05.138 and it's 11.0.05.122 on the S10+. Clearing data of One UI Home helps nothing. Swiping from the status bar still works just fine.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Re: QuickStar on Note 10, Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung needs to send an update to fix this. For the mean time, you can download a launcher called "lawnchair launcher". It has the pull down feature. Plus a lot of other cool features and you still get to use the cool features from Goodlock👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Comet

Re: QuickStar on Note 10, Android 10

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung needs to send an update to fix this. For the mean time, you can download a launcher called "lawnchair launcher". It has the pull down feature. Plus a lot of other cool features and you still get to use the cool features from Goodlock👍

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post