cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: How to remove the "bixby" app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Really upset to find I can't delete this app. Come on Samsung, start listening to your customers.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are not listening to your customer and you are just saying a pre programmed statement like the robot you are. 

Your not helping. The customer does not want this intrusive crap on a phone he or she just paid nearly £800 for. 

It's downright criminal and must be taken to the courts to stop you from doing this. 

So unless you have something that directly helps the customer GET WHAT HE WANTS ! Kindly shut your pie hole

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your job must be like being a telemarketer. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
When a question asking how to remove Bixby is raised, you tell us how wonderful this Bixby thing is as if we are too stupid to know what we want or do not want. You and Samsung of course know better, You give absolutely no information on how to remove it. What a waste of silicon.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Dude, be honest. Bixby (and also Alexa) is just a data colector, advertising. It ends up limiting the Android experience. Showing only a portion of what's available and possibly with our powerful system and phone.
Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Moderator is correct. Bixby is awesome. Using now since sep 23rd. You have to learn and read how to use Bixby. You need to keep everything updated. You need to adjust settings. You need to USE Bixby. Sorry, but I was going back and forth with Google Ass. and Bixby and at this point, are you kidding me? This early and the commands you can set up to do multiple things at once! Bixby can do more than what Google can do. Sorry, I know many are stuck on what they are used to, but the mutitasking and in the depth you can go into the system to is ahead at this point and time. Bixby is young. Give it a legit try. Heck, you get reward to.

Uploaded from community android app.Uploaded from community android app.

Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I agree..😉

Uploaded from community android app.Uploaded from community android app.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bixby is a piece of **bleep**.. It doesn't start when I say HI BIXBY and spells incorrectly for the every word I say.. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone also tell me how d I uninstall this crap..? 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userEfGKN2ypAr you don't.

You got an S8 or S8+ or Note 8, and you knew there was 1) a Bixby button and 2)Samsung's first AI voice assistant.

If you didn't, sorry. Deal with it Smiley Happy