JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Redesigned Settings - My Wish List for One UI 4

(Topic created on: 6/10/21 7:38 PM)
AstralBirthVoid
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hey...well, One UI 4 is a long time away, and so I thought maybe there'd be time to ask for some improvements that I believe the One UI team will have plenty of time to make. The first one I'd like to ask for is a Redesigned Settings page. I've based it off the real Android 12 beta but also tried to apply One UI's style to it. I replaced the themes section with "Customization" because I think while there are more customizable elements in One UI, they are messy and could use improvement. I will create a separate concept for the Customization page.

Here it is...

3.png

1.png2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Options
I completely like your ideas I also have some design ideas for one ui 4 .We need to get good designs and animations for android 12. I'll give you a follow.
AstralBirthVoid
Asteroid
Options
Thank you so much!
Solution
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

AstralBirthVoid
Asteroid
Options
Thank you🥲 It means so much that you recognize this and I really hope my ideas get considered for One UI 4
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

You are very welcome!

AstralBirthVoid
Asteroid
Options

Hey, it's me again...I wanted to show more ideas for my Redesigned Settings concept for One UI 4, so I made an idea of what a Customization section would look like, plus an idea for the first pane, Interface Styles. The order and names of the items might look similar to Good Lock - that's because I thought a lot of the settings in Good Lock could be merged into the default settings to make it easier to find and better to use as well.

Here it is...

10.png

4.png6.png8.png

5.png7.png9.png

Flux and Liv themes by giannisgx89

Swift Black theme by Nish!th Khanna (it won't let me post their full name)

ayOS theme by SaySatsZB and envy_

Deluxe theme by Charlie Themes