JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

RegiStar app missing on my S22

(Topic created: 11-08-2022 09:42 AM)
hbelkin
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22

As reported on several sites, Samsung has added a new app called registar, which allows the implementation of back tap gestures. The app is not showing up in my Galaxy store. I'm in the usa, on Verizon. 

If I click on the link in the article it brings me to the Galaxy store with the app selected and I can install it, however it doesn't appear as a program icon, and although it does show up in the apps list on the phone, it doesn't have any permissions and doesn't seem to do anything. Any clues?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
hbelkin
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
That was my problem! Just installed the Good Lock app . Thanks!

View solution in context

11 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
I haven't had a chance to play around yet but you can change the settings menu order and more options to change side buttons
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
You can also make it to where you can double/tripple tap the back of your phone to make it do stuff
Options
Galaxy S22
It's in the good lock app under the life up tab

direct link: https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.app.galaxyregistry
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
I didn't even look first to see if it was there I just was reading the article about it and followed the link there is supposed to be another new module coming soon that I read about also it's called Dropship
0 Likes
sandwichs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
What is this
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Read my comment above
0 Likes
hbelkin
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
I used the link to install it. Says it is installed but can't find it anywhere!!??
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
It will be in the Good Lock App click on LifeUp bottom right
0 Likes