JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

RegiStar app missing on my S22

(Topic created: 11-08-2022 09:47 AM)
hbelkin
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22

As reported on several sites, Samsung has added a new app called registar, which allows the implementation of back tap gestures. The app is not showing up in my Galaxy store. I'm in the usa, on Verizon. 

If I click on the link in the article it brings me to the Galaxy store with the app selected and I can install it, however it doesn't appear as a program icon, and although it does show up in the apps list on the phone, it doesn't have any permissions and doesn't seem to do anything. Any clues?

11 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
I haven't had a chance to play around yet but you can change the settings menu order and more options to change side buttons
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
You can also make it to where you can double/tripple tap the back of your phone to make it do stuff
Options
Galaxy S22
It's in the good lock app under the life up tab

direct link: https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.app.galaxyregistry
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
I didn't even look first to see if it was there I just was reading the article about it and followed the link there is supposed to be another new module coming soon that I read about also it's called Dropship
0 Likes
sandwichs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
What is this
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Read my comment above
0 Likes
hbelkin
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
I used the link to install it. Says it is installed but can't find it anywhere!!??
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
It will be in the Good Lock App click on LifeUp bottom right
0 Likes