Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tpkha
Asteroid

Register Product With Serial Number

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cannot register my products with the serial number and the imei is giving me a product with a diffrent model name.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Register Product With Serial Number

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Tpkha I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Logicalpoop2
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What kind of device is it?

Tpkha
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A phone.

Logicalpoop2
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please be a little more specific. If it's a U.S. device you can register it. I would advise registering on samsung.com, from there on your phone, go to the dial pad and dial *#06#, call it if need be but you shouldn't have to. It will display both imei and serial #. I would start with the imei, dont include the "/XX" at the end. X being a number.

Tpkha
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I uploaded a pic with all the info. I need to figure this out.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Tpkha I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Tpkha
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I posted a picture with some information. I am curious to what us going on and how you will fix it. I don't feel right about giving my imei out to anybody.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Tpkha If you are still having an issue registering your product online we recommend that you call in and talk to our Accounts department 855-795-8509

Samsung_VTnOXsZ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also unable to register my new Galaxy S10 Plus

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_VTnOXsZ I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2