Original topic:

Removing

(Topic created: 06-09-2021 06:33 PM)
BootyCreamcheese
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hello. Noob here. I want nothing to do with this app/service. Help me remove it please. It's almost as if they tricked us into clicking the wrong thing by accident & had to participate in order to move forward. Thank you for your patience in advance. 
7 Replies
Vetteguy77
Constellation
Options
Yeah this thing **bleep**!
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Is it still under warranty? If it is. Send it back if you don't want it. I never got tricked into clicking signups for Samsung what did you have to participate in. Enlighten me please. I'm curious
BootyCreamcheese
Astronaut
Options
I wanna keep the phone just not this God forsaken app I wont/dont use. It prevented me from swiping left. Said for me to click to unsigned to get rid of the ad. Now after a day I'm stuck with all this excess nonsense I will never use. Thanks for your interest. All I use this phone for is to moderate chats for YouTubers. Peace! :panda_face:👍
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Don't click on Samsung members in your main settings and it will go away. Or if you want to keep it contact Samsung technicians
BootyCreamcheese
Astronaut
Options
I'll give this a try first. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll get back to you soon. Thanks.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Does uninstalling it not work?
BootyCreamcheese
Astronaut
Options
Will give it a try. Thanks for your patience.
0 Likes