cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Repair

We had our Samsung French Door Refrigarator repaired recently for a known defect.  The technician was knowledgeable and friendly.   However he did not correctly fix the problem.  We discovered afterwards that the issue remained.  So we had to schedule another repair.  The second time we were successful in getting the problem resolved.

The other issue with the repair was that while the first repairman was here he tried to help resolve a seperate issue.  The divider above the crisper drawers had been stained with a previous leak.  I wanted to be able to resolve this issue and clean appropriately.  In the process of removing the plate above the drawers one of the outer doors was damaged.  I do not understand why a product would be designed in such a way as to not be able to remove parts to clean.  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Repair

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number and any recent ticket numbers you may have? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.