JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Request new language for Samsung Keyboard

(Topic created: 10-03-2017 09:53 AM)
userqBXGvCmTYd
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hello, I am Chinese Malaysian. Currently only Chinese(simplified) version available in Samsung Keyboard. Please add a new version for Chinese(traditional) Pinyin version as Apple has both simplified and traditional of Pinyin versions in its keyboard.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

We will forward your suggestion accordingly.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

We will forward your suggestion accordingly.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userqBXGvCmTYd
Constellation
Options

Thanks, hope it won't take that long time. 

0 Likes
Dra
Constellation
Options

This note 8 is the 3rd samsung galaxy version that I ever have. From S2 to note 4, I've been optimistic that Samsung keyboard will add Khmer (Cambodian) language to the board; however, I'm so disappointed after I check on my new Note 8 which still doesn't have the language but tons of other. Could you please add Khmer to the keyboard input?

Regards,

Dara

0 Likes
SamsungMichelle
Red Giant
Options

Thanks for the great idea. I will forward it over to the right team 🙂

0 Likes
HengSama
Astronaut
Options

Come one sir! It's been two years since you saw this problem but now it's 2020 and still no clue. I'm using DeX and it's really hard for me. I'm so disaapoint about this.

0 Likes
user5zfP4oLJkZ
Astronaut
Options

Hi, I just purchased a s10e. It doesn't have traditional Chinese keyboard either. I talked to tech support to confirm it. Please add a new version of traditional Chinese keyboard soon! Thank you!

0 Likes