Original topic:

Retrieve passwords saved in Samsung Internet

(Topic created: 05-26-2022 04:20 PM)
Technician714
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Does anyone know how I can see or download passwords saved on Samsung Internet into a .csv file? I've tried researching and can't seem to get into where I can actually see my passwords like you can on Google! Please and thank you!
3 Replies
Faith4Hope
Comet
Options
You can view your credentials saved in 'Internet' (or 'Internet Beta') by either:
'Apps'→'Search' (aka 'App find' - the search bar at the top of the 'Apps' screen)→input "Usernames and passwords" (then tap it when it comes up)
You could input "Internet" (or "Internet Beta"), "Internet settings", "Personal browsing data", or "Usernames and passwords", but that would be a longer way around, and you'd pretty much have to follow the sequence of the next method.
Alternately, you can substitute having to tap on 'Apps' to access 'Search' (aka 'Finder') with pulling down your notification panel to find & tap on the magnifying glass icon above the quick access area. This will also take you there to search.
Or:
'Apps' (if there's no shortcut present)→'Internet' (or 'Internet Beta' - stable & beta versions both have the same steps)→'Menu' (either on the bar itself or by tapping the 3 horizontally stacked lines to expand it, you should see a gear icon (& possibly with the name 'Settings' with it, depending where in the menu it's currently at)→'Settings'→'Internet settings'→'Personal browsing data'→'Usernames and passwords'

Unfortunately, since there's no export options available on 'Internet' or 'Internet Beta', I'm not sure how to get your credentials there in a .csv file. You may have to use a 3rd party, if possible. Maybe an app or a site, but I'm not entirely sure.

But you could SS them - although I can understand possibly preferring to have them on a .csv file though.

If this has answered &/or solved your question or problem/issue, please mark this as an accepted solution via the 3 vertically stacked dots on the top right of this comment. Thanks!
0 Likes
smbj_1005
Galaxy
Options
When you logged in with your username and password, did Samsung Pass ask if you want to save them? Maybe they're stored in Samsung Pass. Wouldn't hurt to check it
0 Likes
Neogenisys
Constellation
Options
I believe this is what you are looking for

https://passwords.google.com/options?ep=1

There's an option to put your passwords in a CSV file to have them imported

SmartSelect_20220526-213740_Chrome_8136_1653626260.jpg
0 Likes