JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Reward Points disappeared

(Topic created: 01-27-2021 09:19 PM)
user3rrPpvaR28
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Has anyone lost their rewards points due to changing the email address on their account? I had over 15,000 points from purchases within the last 60 days (so they have NOT expired) this morning, updated my email address on the account and BOOM - now they are gone. Online chat has not been able to help. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this? 

4 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Pay department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be reached directly at 1-844-726-7297.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
I got a notice about changes to the system and somethings being paused until completed and would only be able to use them from a couple places only... maybe that's what's happening to you to, while they improve it?
userkDs1SprmlQ
Constellation
Options
No Young Man/Woman (Hope I'm Correct 😬), Until Just Now, right Cheer, I want even Aware a Dees Rascals But, I Thankfully am Now By Golly George Jetson N Thankee Yankee N So forth N Whatnot N So On N TV Repairs...πŸ˜‰πŸ€­
0 Likes
userkDs1SprmlQ
Constellation
Options
Oh, My Dad Gummed Stylus, Plum Fell Right Outta my Samsung Note10+, Which is, Most Unusual!! May I ask you Kindly Send me a Replacement, Right Through This Part of the Samsung System or, need I call :telephone_receiver:Someone Else and, If So, May I Kindly get that phone number from You, Please? I Love My Stylus and, For me it's like, getting all the way to work and only then Discovering, I Failed to Put My Wrist :watch:Watch on, Which for Me of Course, Ruins My Entire Day!! Perhaps I Need, Therapy and, Does Samsung Offer, "Samsung Lost My Stylus Therapy", fer Beeyacuz(That Bees My Midwest Kuntree slang and YES I'M MIDWEST BORN N BREAD FER SO IT'S OK FER ME TO MAKE FUNNIN OF ME FER BUT, YA GOTTS TO HEAR IT DO!! Y'ALL WILL VUT YOUR LAUGHIN LARRYNYX!
0 Likes